[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery

Add-on [Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery 2.1.5

No permission to download
A new update is available for [Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery by SyTry.

[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery 2.1.3

Update highlights

Note :
- Bug fixes :
  • You can register without selecting an avatar (@gogo #Report)
- New features :
  • Add an option to choose the path to the /tmp file.

Complete Change Log

Note :
- Bug fixes :
  • You can register without selecting an avatar (@gogo #Report)
- New features :
  • Add an option to choose the path to the /tmp file.

Read more about this product...

[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery 2.1.3 Fix 1

Update highlights

Note :
- Bug fixes :
  • Image will not be recorded at the time of recording (@gogo #Report)

Complete Change Log

Note :
- Bug fixes :
  • Image will not be recorded at the time of recording (@gogo #Report)

[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery 2.1.3 Fix 2

Update highlights

Note :
- Bug fixes :
  • If we select an avatar and deselect it we can continue the registration process (@gogo #Report)

Complete Change Log

Note :
- Bug fixes :
  • If we select an avatar and deselect it we can continue the registration process (@gogo #Report)

SyTry submitted a new resource:

[Xen-Soluce] Avatar Gallery - This add-on allow you to offer your users a gallery of pre-selected avatars to use.

This add-on allow you to offer your users a gallery of pre-selected avatars to use.
Description :
  • This add-on allow you to offer your users a gallery of pre-selected avatars to use.
Feature summary :
  • Options :
    • Enable
    • Permission for category
    • Enable for registration page :
      • Required
Branding :
  • This add-on does not include branding.
Installation :
  • Download and...

Read more about this resource...

Bonjour,

Cette version est elle compatible avec XF 2.2 ?
Salut, oui il fonctionne. Nous n'avons eu aucun retour disant l'inverse, si c'est le cas merci de nous le faire savoir qu'on puisse faire une mise à jour ! :)

SyTry,

si c'est le cas merci de nous le faire savoir qu'on puisse faire une mise à jour ! :)
C'est noté, je m'assure avant que tous mes addons existent en version 2.2 et après upgrade je reviens en dire plus.
En principe avant la fin de l'année (ça ne devrait plus tarder :giggle:)

Bonne fêtes

I don't know if this is a suggestion or if I am just to stupid, but here is the thing:
User can only use the avatar gallery when they are allowed to upload avatars. I want them to be able to choose an avatar from the avatar gallery, not to use a custom one...

I don't know if this is a suggestion or if I am just to stupid, but here is the thing:
User can only use the avatar gallery when they are allowed to upload avatars. I want them to be able to choose an avatar from the avatar gallery, not to use a custom one...
Hey, tagging CRUEL-MODZ for this

Hello,

No it hasn't been suggested yet can you create a suggestion: https://xen-soluce.com/forums/suggestions.41/post-thread

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hi SyTry, I've installed that one add-on and register/sign up as avatar gallery won't show up anyway, I am currently using xF 2.2.12

Is that kind of bug?

6f8H8Sl.png

QGmDww2.png

Hello,

Hi SyTry, I've installed that one add-on and register/sign up as avatar gallery won't show up anyway, I am currently using xF 2.2.12

Is that kind of bug?

6f8H8Sl.png

QGmDww2.png
Can you give me an admin account and the link to your site as a private message?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Hello,

Can you give me an admin account and the link to your site as a private message?

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
Hey, I have tested at localhost on my PC, and only one add-on is currently installed without any add-ons. The register page doesn't show up anymore. Might be bug known possible?

Could you test it on your local host? If this happens to you then it's a known issue in the 2.1.12 and 2.1.13 versions.

Top Bottom